At NES, our goal is not only to get the job done – it’s to get it done right the first time. Our workforce is deeply committed to finding new and innovative ways to accomplish challenging projects. Thanks to their continued dedication, we were recognized by the industry for their innovative techniques in improving health and safety standards, as well as effective response efforts.
We take pride in each of our teams and share these recognized achievements with everyone at NES. They serve as a constant reminder that great and exciting things are happening, and when we work together and elevate safety standards, we’ll continue to generate superior results.
- Alyeska Pipeline Service Co. President’s Award for Health, Safety, Excellence – 2012
- Andeavor Supplier Recognition – 2017
- Chevron Operation Excellence Safety Award – 2010
- ConocoPhillips Alaska Contractor Safety Excellence – 2015
- ConocoPhillips Alaska HSE Ambassador Awards – 2008-2017
- ConocoPhillips Alaska “Out Standing Team Work” – 2015 Dalton Hwy Response Effort